Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Quirky Things I Love about Her
|You cant see her angle kiss but its there :)|
- Her "angel kiss"- she has what some people call a strawberry or birth mark on her forehead on the top of the bridge of her nose and I love to kiss it!
- I call it her angel kiss because one of her grandfather's passed while I was pregnant with her and I say that he kissed her there and sent her down to "us"
- Its her trade mark :)
- The next thing is her soft snore!
- I think its the sweetest thing in the world.
- It makes me want to stay in bed and just listen to her snore. It also helps me fall back asleep when I'm having difficulty doing so.
- I do mean her SOFT snore because her LOUD snore wakes me up...lol
- The fact that she talks in her sleep.
- Its pretty funny when I listen to the things she says
- She'll yell at me or her cousin orsay really random things that make no sense at all.
- She sometimes YELLS in her sleep which wakes me up and isn't too cute lol, but it is funny.
- On night she yelled: "My tummies going to EXPLODE!!!" Why? I have no idea hahaha lol
- Her little "go to dance"
- She shakes her little hips and "snaps" her fingers and sings a little song! O bam o bam o bambam bam lol too cute *_*
- The way she says certain words
- Closet, is pronounced Close- It
- Family, is pronounced FamOlee
- Every morning when she wakes up the first thing she say is:
- Buenos dia!!
- She still ask for me to craddle her like a baby
- Which I always do because she's going to grow out of that soon :(
- This ones not really quirky but
- Her feet- I think I love them so much because they are the first thing that I saw on her when she was first born on account of I was holding her upside down when she came out lol.
|O bAM oBAM o BAM|
Just a few, but some that I love very much *_*