Tuesday, June 12, 2012
What to Wear on the Job
|This is NOT okay.|
LADIES! Exposed bra straps are a NO NO especially bedazzled ones. A few other things that are a no no are PLATFORM HEELS. Rule of thumb is: If you've worn 'it' out to the club do NOT wear 'it' to work.
The picture to the right has several strikes against it:
- No open toed shoes at the interview or on the job
- The skirt is way too short
- The skirt is too tight
- The button up shirt is showing too much cleavage
- Don't show any of your arms at a job interview- I don't know if this is a common rule, just one I think is important
- It looks like she put absolutely no effort into her hair.
- Jewelry is too big
- Too much cleavage
You can also get more tips here