Tuesday, August 27, 2013
I always freak out before the semester... nothing new.
- School starts tomorrow.
- I need an affordable and reliable baby sitter.
- The quarterly job or not to job question is fresh on my mind again.
- I'm broke.
- The post office is pissing me off because they NEVER deliver my packages and I have to pay $20 to go get them myself after paying them to send the damn thing.
- This is my last year of college (technically only 9 months left) and I'm freaking THE. HELL. OUT.
- I feel like I have no direction in life... What am I doing?!
- I need a baby sitter
- I have MAJOR writers block! MAJOR which is making it hard for me to write my thoughts out which means they're all in my head jumbled up all over the place!
- What is my life
... Can you tell I'm a mess right now!