Tuesday, January 6, 2015
To super summarize my life lately, I'm in a very reflective place.
- I am now homeschooling Leilani since pulling her out of her terrible school.
- We traveled around the United States for almost the second half of 2014 enjoying the country, each other, the company of family, and living our dream.
- I learned a lot about myself during traveling and a lot about relationships and how I approach them
- Being able to save enough money to travel for 6 months with Leilani around the country while being a single mom, student, and freelancing for work showed me I'm capable of ANYTHING
- I've been thinking a lot about Teem Mom NYC and my goals, aspirations, and changes I want to make here
Right now I'm getting back into the groove of not traveling, posting here more frequently, opening this space up to past and present pregnant and parenting teens who want to share, and living.